Campus Connect

Campus Connect

Campus Benefits

SHBP Benefits


When can I make a change to my benefit elections?

You are eligible to make changes to your benefit elections during your Open Enrollment or New Hire period. The only time you are allowed to make changes outside of your enrollment period is when you experience a Qualifying Life Event (QLE). Qualifying Life Events include:


  • Marriage or divorce
  • Death of a dependent child or spouse
  • Change in your or your spouse´s employment status that results in the loss or gain of coverage
  • Birth, adoption, or change in the custody of your child
  • A change in your dependent´s eligibility due to marriage, age, or loss of dependent status


Any changes to your benefits must correspond with your Qualifying Life Event.

I am unable to login to my Campus Benefits account



No problem! Here is a quick reference guide to reset your password: Login Support & FAQ


Need more help? Contact Campus Benefits


Can I keep my benefits when I leave or retire?


For your Campus Benefits, we recommend you contact us to discuss all options available to you.

Phone: 866.433.7661




Contact us now: